< 3500 kg
Category B Licence
allowed on request
Hello there! You've come to the right place for a loveable reliable road companion for the more simple trip with guaranteed no breakdown dramas and no crazy petrol bills! She may look like a car with 5 seats to the untrained eye but secretly she transforms into a sofa, dining area, cookstation, storage central and bed!
- Obelink Trinity tailgate awning which expands the space out the back for when you are pitched up (if requested) https://www.obelink.co.uk/obelink-trinity.html
- 5 seats with back 3 folding down or even can be easily removed
- Roofbox 320 litres
- Double stove cooking system that slides out the boot in one of the drawers. Runs on the Campingaz CV470 cartridges, really simple to use
- Blackout insulating blinds to give you total privacy and shield you from the heat/cold depending on time of season
- Very comfortable memory foam bed that folds out from the boot and can work as a sofa / seating area. The back 3 seats fold down to make this work
- Pop up table
- Bluetooth stereo system
- Plentiful storage in overhead compartments and below bed
- Big battery pack (50000mah) can be included if requested
- Coolbox and icepacks (will have them frozen and in the box so its precooled ready for you) - coolbox runs from 12v cigerette lighter when engine running
- Internal lights
- Camping chairs and external table if requested
- Hammocks if requested
- BBQ / fire pit if requested
- Beach futon if requested
- Rugs and tarpaulin if requested
- Cooking equipment / crockery
- Climbing equipment can be rented in addition to the van if you're looking to get on the rocks
This little beauty is not eligible for ULEZ charges but congestion charge obviously still applies to all cars. Get in touch with any questions or requests!
This refers to the back seats which unfold into a bed. Allows for a bigger living space, while adding two extra berths in a smaller vehicle.
Model : Citroën Berlingo
Registration date: 2005
Revenue Weight 2,040.0 kg
Number of seats: 5
Number of berth: 3
Number of seatbelts: 5
Length: 4.2 m
Clean water : 20.0 litres
Height: 2.2 m
Waste water : not specified
Width: 2.0 m
Additive: No additive
Kilometres: 150-200,000 km
Tank capacity : not specified
Fuel consumption: not specified
Deposit managed by Yescapa (£2000 or the maximum amount of the insurance excess)
Extra km: £0.50
No smoking vehicle
In the event of a cancellation, the reimbursement terms vary depending on the date on which the booking was cancelled.
If the cancellation is 30 days or more before departure, you will be reimbursed 70% of the rental cost (insurance and service fees excluded).
If less than 30 days before departure, no reimbursement will be possible, the total amount of the transaction is due.
Flexible cancellation due to cases of force majeure
If you are unable to travel due to a force majeure, you can benefit from adapted cancellation conditions. They allow you to postpone your trip at no cost.
The owner's remuneration will be refunded within 10 days after your cancellation. You will be able to use the remaining balance on your next booking, for the vehicle of your choice.
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.