Pets allowed ?
About this coachbuilt motorhome
- Vehicle registration certificate checked
- Technical inspection checked
Why Book With Us: - Roadside Assistance - Free Fully-Comprehensive Insurance
Sleeping arrangement: Overcab bed - 2.08m x 1.37m
1x Double Bed - 1.82m x 1.22m
Rear Double - 2.08m x 1.34m
Dimensions L: 6.92m x W: 2.31m x H: 2.94 Max. weight: 3500kg Maximum User Payload: 470kg
Bathroom Shower Toilet Basin Sink Gas & Electricity Water
Equipt with Full 6kg Gas Bottle 3 Gas Cooker Gas Oven and Grill 3-way Fridge/Freezer Microwave, Toaster and Kettle Reversing and Rear View Camera Gas & Electricity Heating Bike Rack 24' TV Cutlery, Plates, and Cups Cutting board and set of knives 2x Blankets Indoor Dining Table Outdoor Dining Table 4x Outdoor Chairs Fire Extinguisher
Others ---------------------------------- Full Habitation Check Gas Bottle Certificate
Drop-off and Pick-up Times: ----------------------------------
Drop-Off: Before 7 PM
Pick-up: After 9 PM
Driver Qualification: ---------------------------------- The hire of a Motorhome from ScotlandCamp is subject to the hirer and any additional drivers meeting the following conditions: - Must be between the ages of 25 and 75. - Must have held a full UK or EU driving licence for a minimum of 2 years. - Must hold a driving licence with entitlement to drive vehicles up to 3500kg MGVW. - Holders of a UK driving licence must be able to produce a DVLA access code. - Must not have any physical or mental defects or infirmities or any other medical condition that is required to be disclosed to the license issuing authority. - Two 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30's, 3pts each) without referral. Single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral. - No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years - Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving license endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed. 'Spent' convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded. - Must not have had any insurance declined, policy cancelled or renewal refused. - Must not be wholly or partly engaged in professional entertainment or professional sports person. Jockeys and person connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort. - Must not have been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years - Must not have been convicted of any offences relating to endorsement codes DD, DR, etc….. - Must not be involved in professional gambling (other than as a clerical worker). - Must not be an undergraduate or student under 25 years of age.
- Must provide the following: • 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof) Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline • 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof) TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc) Bank or Credit Statement Credit card bill / statement Mortgage statement Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral) For Non-UK license holders/residents, two forms of ID with matching addresses must be provided as above, plus International Driving License and one other form of photographic ID must be presented. I will need to retain an either digital or a hard copy for my Insurance. Key document criteria: • Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date • The address & name on your license must match both documents
Dog Policy Only 1 well-behaved small and medium-sized dog is allowed. An additional fee of £50 minimum or £10 per day will be applied
* In case of overflow from the toilette cassette, caused by not emptying on time, and not cleaning it before return there is an additional charge of £100 for cleaning and sanitization for the area underneath the toilette cassette.
Accidents/Damage to Motorhome during hire:
In case of minor damage that can be fixed without involving an Insurer and paying £1000 excess, we will do our best to keep minor damages as low as possible we can, therefore avoiding the renter paying a full £1000 excess.
In this case, we will apply an additional charge of £150 to the Administration fee.
However, if the total damage plus the Administration fee will exceed the excess value of £1000 all accidents/damages will need to be reported straight back to the Insurer, and an excess of a total value of £1000 will apply.
Included in the rental
- Inside shower
- Bike Rack
- Dinnerware Set
- Cleaning Supplies
- Coffee machine
- Power steering
- Cruise Control
- Model Swift Escape 686
- Year of registration: 2014
- GVW: 3,500 kg
- Height: 3 m
- Deposit (managed directly by the owner): €1,156
- Method(s) of payment of the deposit: credit card
- Additional km's: €0.29 per additional km
- Travelling abroad : Not allowed
- Pets allowed ? : Allowed
- Smoking allowed ? : Not allowed
Refund terms vary depending on the date of cancellation of the booking.
- Bath towels €15.00 per rental
- Pet €50.00 per rental
- Additional driver €10.00 per rental
- Exterior cleaning €20.00 per rental
- Interior cleaning €50.00 per rental
- Bike Rack €20.00 per rental
- Baby seat (1 to 3 years) €20.00 per rental
- Barbecue €15.00 per rental
- Bedding €20.00 per rental
- Open from monday to sunday
- Open during public holidays
Owner of the vehicle
- Identity checked
- Member since June 2021
- Response rate: 98%
- Spoken languages: english
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.
Similar vehicles near Glasgow