I have subscribed to the cancellation insurance, how do I cancel my booking?
If you have subscribed to the cancellation insurance and wish to cancel your booking, here is how to proceed:
Before starting the cancellation, please note you can take a look at our Cancellation policy by clicking here.
- Log in to your Yescapa account
- Click on the "My trips" tab then "Review my booking" followed by "Edit or cancel" and finally "Cancel booking"
Choose whether the cancellation is related to:
- a Force Majeure Event
- a breakdown on the vehicle or a reason due to the owner
- other reason.
- If you have taken out cancellation insurance and your reason is covered, click on "Other";
- You will be redirected to the claim form
- Depending on the reason for cancellation, you will be asked for supporting evidence by the insurance company
- The refund will be made on the credit card used to make the payment for the rental.